I have been providing Ergonomic Services since 1995 to include:
- Conducting hundreds of ergonomic assessments for people performing a variety of functions in business and home offices, call centers, laboratories, control centers, kitchens, hospitals, convalescence homes, etc., and for a variety of field job classifications, such as electricians, heavy equipment operators, utility linemen, etc.
- Evaluating many types of office and field products, such as furniture, chairs, tools, equipment, etc.
- Counseling people diagnosed with repetitive motion injuries on how to alleviate injured areas of physical stress to enhance recovery.
- Developing training presentations on ergonomic principles and educating hundreds in group training sessions.
- Developing ergonomic training videos and an online training course.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from the University of Georgia
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), American Board of Industrial Hygiene – 1996-2007
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor (CPEA), specializing in evaluating health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Ergonomics continuing education training from:
- Harvard University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Cincinnati
- The National Safety Council
- The American Industrial Hygiene Association
For a list of all of my services – click here.